Ayurvedic Medicine For Weight Gain
Weight gain is a slow process and requires continuous dietary support along with ayurvedic medicine for weight gain. Food rich on lean proteins, complex carbohydrates, and healthy fats would help you gain weight, just make sure that everything is balanced. Eating multiple small portions of meals per day rather than eating large portion meals during breakfast, lunch or dinner is very effective for gaining weight. You need to spread all your food throughout the day, in a way, which allows you to consume most of your calories as early as possible.
Ayurveda Medicine for Weight Gain
Apart from healthy diet do some regular exercises and pranayams. You can take Ayurveda medicine for weight gain and building strong and healthy body. All ayurvedic medicines are safe to use and have no steroids in them. But when used regularly give powerful results as steroids to boost the power and stamina. These will help you to increase your body weight at faster rate and without any side effect. This weight gain will be permanent and not vanish with the break in medication. So take these medicines regularly with milk after meals twice a day. You will get glowing and healthy skin by regular use of all these medicines and kapalbhati pranayam. Increase water intake and take more fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet for best results.
Usually body weight and height depends up on each and individual body constituency, apart from this is nutrition factor, which is important. Your body growth functions according to basal metabolic rate (BMR), it depends on the intake of food and nutrition, even timing of food also maters. There are some effective ayurvedic medicine for weight gain without side effects you should try with proper consulting of your doctors. Following home remedies to gain weight would help to increase your weight.
Ayurvedic Home Remedies for Weight Gain:
- Eat banana thrice a day followed by milk or curd. You can also prepare a tasty banana shake to gain weight. Blend one banana with milk and one teaspoonful of honey, drink this high protein shake and watch your muscles grow.
- Figs are excellent ayurvedic home remedies for weight gain. Simply soak 5-6 dry figs overnight and eat them in the morning, within a week you will watch fat in your body.
- Mix one teaspoon of Ashwagandha powder in a cup of hot milk. Drink it twice a day to gain weight.
- Milk and milk products like cheese, curd, and cottage cheese are effective in increasing body weight and power.
- Eat muskmelon thrice a day for 40 days. Initially start by consuming one or two muskmelon daily for 3 days and slowly add one more thereafter for the remaining 37 days. Only eat freshly cut fruit.
These ayurvedic home remedies for weight gain are based on the ancient Indian science of holistic healing. Some of the ayurvedic treatment for weight gain are in practice since long time.