Ayurvedic Treatment for Kidney Stone
Kidneys are two bean-shaped organs, located in the back of the abdomen, and their chief function is to take out excess fluid, unneeded electrolytes and ravage from the blood in the form of urine. Kidney stone is shaped due to, the urine chemicals that take shape in the kidney. Most kidney stones include calcium. These stones are very small when they form, lesser than a grain of sand, but steadily they can expand to a quarter inch or larger. For kidney stone removal, the ayurvedic treatment for kidney stone is far more beneficial minus the side effects.
Naturally Dissolve Kidney Stones by Herbal Remedies
Ayurvedic medicine for kidney stone can solve your problem and it can free you from this painful disorder. Home remedy for kidney stone starts to work within 24 hours, so their healing reaction is quick and effective.
Natural Home Remedies for Kidney Stone
- You can frequently drink lemon juice as it helps to break the kidney stone in smaller parts, which becomes easier to pass through urine. Lemon juice is best ayurvedic medicine for kidney stone.
- Drinking lime orange juice, cranberry juice, olive oil, eating fresh fruits, and vegetables that contain rich amounts of potassium citrate are helpful in breaking the kidney stones naturally.
- Lemonade contains citric acid that breaks the kidney stones easily. Drinking lemonade 3-4 glasses a day for 1 month will do the trick and it can be consider best ayurvedic treatment for kidney stone
- Incorporating horse gram and pomegranate seeds daily in your diet, is an effective Ayurvedic home remedy to break the kidney stones into smaller pieces to be flushed out through urine.
- Drinking 4 cups of basil tea mixed with honey per day is a natural home remedy for kidney stone will help you to ease the painful symptoms of the kidney stone and improve the health of the organs.
- Drinking a glass of lemon juice, olive oil, and raw apple cider vinegar will ease the symptoms and break the stones. Mix 2 parts of olive oil with 2 parts of lemon juice, drink it and then follow with 3 glasses of plain water. Wait for 30 minutes. Then, squeeze half-a-lemon juice into one glass of purified water, add 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, and drink. Repeat the recipe and the process every hour until the symptoms subside.
These remedies are found on the principles of Ayurveda, the ancient Indian science of holistic healing, and thus are safe. Discuss with your doctor on more kidney stone treatment in Ayurveda, if the symptoms continue.