Ayurvedic Treatment for Hair Loss
Are you in search of home remedies for hair loss? Look no further, this article shares possible and safe natural hair loss treatment you can use for hair re-growth.
What Are the Home Remedies for Hair loss?
- Amla (Indian gooseberry) is rich in vitamin C and promotes healthy scalp and hair growth. Often lack of vitamin C in the body leads to hair loss.
- Onion juice rich source of sulphur increases collagen production and facilitates hair growth. Chop finely one onion and squeeze out its juice. Apply the liquid on your scalp, make sure the application is at the root of the hair. Leave it for 15 minutes. Rinse with a mild shampoo (preferably herbal) and naturally dry your hair. Use this remedy twice a week for good results.
- Garlic has high sulphur content, too. Crush a few cloves of fresh garlic and mix it in coconut oil. Boil this mixture for a few minutes, so that the garlic extract is mixed well. Let it cool down and massage this oil in your scalp in slowly. Leave it on for 30 minutes and wash your hair with a mild shampoo. Repeat the process twice a week for 2 months and enjoy the results.
- Coconut oil is rich source of iron and potassium. Massage lukewarm oil in your scalp thrice every week, leave it overnight and wash it off with a mild shampoo. This home remedy for hair loss promotes hair growth and conditions it too.
- Applying the yolk of one egg once a week, prevents hair fall and conditions them well. Egg is a powerhouse of minerals essential for hair growth, and it has selenium, zinc, phosphorous, iodine, and protein.
- Fenugreek is yet another natural hair loss treatment. Soak 2-3 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in one large pan of water for 24 hours. Strain and use the water to rinse hair. Let it remain for 3 hours on your scalp. Rinse it off with a mild shampoo. Repeat this procedure daily for one month and see your hair gaining volume and strength.
- For ayurvedic treatment for hair loss purchase Brahmi from the herbal store, and mix 2 teaspoons of Brahmi in one cup of curd. Gently apply this hair pack at the hair root and leave it on the scalp for 1hour. Wash with mils shampoo. This pack is excellent for strengthening hair, give it volume and bounce.