Eczema is a skin disease where skin inflammation is the main symptom. It is also known as Dermatitis. Dryness and recurring skin rashes, itchiness, swelling and redness is witnessed. Moisturizers and steroid creams are used to treat this skin disorder. However, in place of steroid creams it will be better if one gives a chance to Ayurvedic treatment for eczema for healing the skin in an effective manner.
100% Natural Home Remedies for Eczema
Some of the time tested eczema home treatment available is as follow-:
- Take pure mustard oil about 250 grams and boil it with 50 gram of Neem leaves till the leaves get black in colour. Switch off the flame and keep it for cooling. Keep it in a glass bottle and apply it onto the affected parts daily for 3-4 times. Positive results can be witnessed within months. Washing the parts with neem boiled water prior applying the oil will ensure better results.
- Turmeric and Mahamarichyadi taila pastes may also reduce the discomfort of eczema.
- Powdered mixture of equal quantity Giloi + Neem+ Amla can be taken for purifying blood daily twice. 1 teaspoon only twice.
- Madhuca oil extracted from the Madhuca leaves (Madhuca indica) can be applied onto the affected parts.
- Boil the barks of Babul (Acacia Arabica) in water. The fumes that get formed can be used to formant the affected areas.
- Salt in the diet should be reduced and sour foods totally avoided. Bitter taste vegetables like bitter gourd, Bitter drumstick etc should be opted for. Do not use soap.
- One teaspoonful of Panchatikta ghritam twice a day and one tablet of Arogyavardhini thrice a day are recommended Ayurvedic medicine for exzema.
- Panchanimbadi Churna, easily available at Ayurvedic medicine outlets, should be taken 1 teaspoon after meals daily twice.
- Boil Bark or peel of the Banyan tree in water. Take 2 cups of water and 5 gram of banyan tree peel and keep boiling till it is reduced to 1 cup. Drink it and also can be applied externally. It is an ideal eczema natural treatment.
- A kind of emulsion prepared from emulsion can be made with the seeds of the karanja (Pongamia pinnata) and lemon juice can be applied externally and is a reliable Ayurvedic medicine for eczema.
- Apply the juice of the tender leaves of Terminalia catapa (Wild Almond) over the affected parts for sure relief.