When the waste materials in the form of stools do not excrete out from our body naturally or very hard stool is excreted which is painful, then medical condition of Constipation occurs. Low digestive ability of an individual causes constipation. Swallowing loads of tablets and pills to cure this condition is not a good idea. Innumerable effective home remedies for constipation are available. Ayurvedic medicine for constipation can be opted for to get sure result within shortest possible time.
Natural remedies for constipation do not produce any side effects and are completely safe to follow. Due to its assured cure, no harmful effects, timely remedy and using of natural ingredients etc people are increasingly getting attracted to Ayurvedic treatment for constipation.
A few such tips on how to cure constipation naturally are highlighted below, which the readers can select as per their choices.
Home Remedies for Constipation
- Trifala which is a mixture of dried Indian Gooseberry (amla), Bahera and Hartaki etc can be a sure remedy for curing constipation at any age. Take equal amount of Bhera and Hartaki and double the measure of Amla. Only the barks of Haritaki and Bahera have to be taken and the seeds are thrown away. One can either grind these 3 or can simply put them in water (meant to drink in empty stomack in the morning) in smaller amount. The powder formed on grinding can be taken 2 teaspoon by adults and 1 or just half by kids. Either the grinded powder can be swallowed along with plain water. Or else it can be soaked in water the whole night and after straining the dark colored water can be drank. This is a time-tested and most suitable home treatment for constipation.
- Bright yellow bananas, guavas, apple, papaya, spinach, leafy vegetables, whole grains etc should be included in the diet. Refined and fast foods are to be avoided. Drink 2.5-3 liters of water daily. Ginger tea is good and applying lukewarm castor oil over navel at night are some of the best homemade remedies for constipation.
- Kids can be given carrot juice.
- Isabgul husk with water or milk can help patients pass the stool easily the next morning.
- Some powdered medicine like Panchasakar churna, Avipattikar Churna with lukewarm milk can be effective Ayurvedic remedies for constipation.
- Make a powder of dried ginger root, long pepper, black pepper, and black salt in equal quantities. Have 1 teaspoon of this mixture at bedtime with lukewarm water.
These are the safest and fast home remedies for constipation for all.