The Amazing Benefits Of Green Tea Can Boost Human Health
It goes without saying that green tea is the healthiest beverage on planet. Loaded with nutrients and antioxidants, the benefits of green tea create a powerful impact on the body. It contains anti-bacterial properties. The color of the tea is green because it is not fermented.
The Nutritional Breakdown Of Green Tea:
The nutritional breakdown and health benefits of green tea are highly debated, but most experts believe that the nutritional value is incredible.
It contains 99.5% water.
It is a rich source of various vitamins like vitamins A, C, D, E, B, B5, H and K. Apart from that, it is also rich in manganese, zinc, selenium and chromium.
Top Health Benefits of Green Tea:
As mentioned, the benefits of drinking green tea are astounding.
- Improves Health with Bioactive Compounds- The bioactive compounds in the beverage function as powerful antioxidants. They reduce the free radicals protecting cells from damage. The minerals present are also important for promoting health.
- Lowering Risk of Diabetes- Studies show that benefits of green tea with lemon can improve sensitivity to insulin and reduce the blood sugar level.
- Improves Brain Function- It increases the concentration of dopamine and norepinephrine that results in improved functioning of the brain along with improved mood, memory, reaction time and vigilance.
- Increases Fat Burning Process- It aids in fat burning process by boosting the metabolic rate. It mobilizes fatty acid from the fat tissues and offers energy to the body. Thus, the benefits of green tea weight loss cannot be overlooked.
- Lowering Risks of Cancer- Being an excellent source of powerful antioxidant, it can reduce the risk of wide varieties of cancer like breast cancer, colon cancer and prostate cancer.
- Lowering Brain Damage Risks- Along with improving the brain function, a crucial benefit of green tea is that it can protect the brain in old age and prevent diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
- Improves Dental Health- It can kill bacteria and viruses lowering the risks of infections. Catechins present in green tea can stop the growth of mutans preventing tooth decay. It also reduces bad breath.
- Reduces Cardiovascular Risks- The health benefits green tea includes improving the capability of antioxidant in the blood protecting the LDL cholesterol. Thus, the chances of stroke and heart diseases are eliminated.
- Improves Skin- The properties in the beverage offer plenty of benefits of green tea for skin. It keeps away blemishes and even delays the anti-aging process. The skin also receives an additional glow in the course of time.
- Helps Live Longer- Green tea drinkers are at a lower risk of different diseases of the heart, brain and cancer, which gives an indication that improves the overall lifespan of a person.
The hydrating calorie-free beverage should be taken at least 8 cups a day to experience the green tea health benefits. Apart from that, it can be used as an herb for adding flavor to food.Make it a regular part of your life to feel better, lose weight and lower the risks of chronic illnesses.