Less Known Health Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar
Raw apple cider vinegar is made from nutritious apples grown organically. Hence, it retains many of the health wonders of apples. The vinegar is not pasteurized due to which organic apple cider vinegar brings innumerable benefits. The product undergoes two processes of fermentation where enzymes are produced life giving nutrients are reserved.
The Nutritional Breakdown of Apple Cider Vinegar:
Apple cider vinegar use in ayurveda contains only 3 calories per tablespoon, which is very low.
It contains a tiny amount of potassium, amino acids and antioxidants.
The macronutrient properties of the vinegar are impressive resulting in several health benefits of apple cider vinegar.
Top 10 Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar:
The benefits of ayurvedic apple cider vinegar are not known to many. Take a look:
- Remedy for Heartburn- When 1 tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar is mixed with few ounces of purified water the uses of apple cider vinegar are effective in the sense that it can give natural relief to heartburn. Moreover, it is also a great replacement for toxic medications of heartburn.
- Aids in Digestion- By drinking apple cedar vinegar with a starchy meal, the starches will feed the good bacteria. It is filled with probiotics and other beneficial bacteria. Therefore, it can not only aid in digestion but also relieve constipation and support immune function.
- Used as Disinfectant- Ayurvedic Apple Cider Vinegar can kill pathogens. Traditionally, the use of apple cider vinegar was in cleaning and disinfecting germs from different parts of the body. It can be helpful in treating nail fungus and ear infections.
- Lowering Blood Sugar Levels- The most successful application of vinegar is with patients of type 2 diabetes, which is characterized by raised sugar levels. The ayurveda Apple Cider Vinegar can improve insulin function and keep blood sugar under control.
- Helping with Weight Loss- Some studies suggest the use of apple cider vinegar for weight loss. It increases satiety and help eat fewer calories. Daily intake can significantly reduce body weight, body fat and body mass index.
- Protection Against Cancer- The benefit of apple cider vinegar lies in the fact that it can kill cancer cells and shrink the sizes of tumors. It decreases esophageal cancers because of its antioxidant properties.
- Improve Joint Conditions- Preliminary studies suggest that apple cedar vinegar can improve bone strength. It can even eliminate joint pain and muscle stiffness.
- Prevents Skin Ailments- Many people know about apple cider vinegar for skin which works for wide varieties of skin ailments. Ranging from sunburn to bug bites applying vinegar directly on the irritated area or soaking in bath with vinegar added can be extremely helpful.
- Boosts The Energy- It contains potassium and enzymes that easily banishes away fatigue. Moreover, the presence of amino acids prevents the buildup of lactic acid for further preventing fatigue.
- Promotes Hair Shine- The apple cider vinegar benefits for hair cannot be overlooked because it balances the Ph level of the scalp. One third cup of vinegar mixed with four cups of water can promote hair shine. Apple cider vinegar benefits for hair growth too.
Now that you know what is ayurveda apple cider vinegar and its benefits, you can use it in various dishes, as salad dressings or for applications in your skin and hair.